Craft Foam – Sheets, Shapes, and Decorating
Craft foam comes in all shapes and sizes and can be used in a multitude of ways. It gives dimension to your craft projects and comes in a wide variety of colors. Craft foam is perfect for kids' crafts because it is nearly mess free, and fun to play with. In addition to sheets and stickers, craft foam visors, hats, and beads can also be purchased for safe and fun crafting for kids.
Types of Craft Foam
- These sheets can be cut easily with the FloraCraft Foam Cutter
- They can be purchased individually or in packs
- Are available with or without an adhesive back
- Small foam letters usually come in small buckets and can be used to personalize your craft projects
- Large foam letters can be purchased individually and can be decorated to be used for personalization (monograms or spelling out a name for a wall decoration.)
- Foam Adhesives are used to secure the foam pieces to your projects
- They are specially formulated to bond with craft foam.
- Foam shapes come in all varieties--flowers, hearts, sports themes, stars, animals, etc.
- Foam shapes can also comes in larger sizes that you can decorate with other smaller foam shapes, such as door hangers, visors, or frames
- Foam stickers come in all shapes & sizes and have a peel-off adhesive backing to stick on any project easily!
- They are perfect to use when sticking onto other pieces of craft foam, such as visors or sheets.
Popular Craft Foam Brands
Project Ideas and Inspiration
- Decorate a Craft Foam Visor with shapes and stickers
- Use for a dimensional look with scrapbooking
- Add stickers to your child's notebooks and binders for an added decoration
- Use a foam stamp with puff paint for a unique texture
Projects Using Craft Foam
Kids Crafts: Craft Foam
Make Your Own Foam Shape Stamps
For more projects and inspiration, visit ThinkCrafts.com!
By Gina Torres
from the California Scrappin' Blog
Save and Share